For GlobalMeet admins only.
You can allow users to sign up for new services from the Admin Portal login page or the My Meeting Hub login page. Both login pages include a Sign Up button. This button can open a sign-up form, display instructions for applying for a new account, or redirect to an external sign-up page that you host.
These options are configured as part of branding a site, on Edit Site Branding > Links, use the Sign-up Link Behavior/Text section.
Note: Completed applications are sent to an account request queue (Administration > Account Request Queue), where they can be reviewed and new accounts provisioned.
Enable the sign up form
To enable a sign-up form:
- On the Administration menu, select Site Management > Manage this Site (or Search for a site to choose from all your assigned sites).
- At the top of the Edit a Site page, click Edit Site Branding.
- Click the Links tab and scroll to Sign-up Link Behavior/Text section.
- Select either Show sign up form at Admin Portal or Show sign up form at My Meeting Hub.
- Enter some helper text to display on the form.
- View example »
- Click Save.
Example sign-up form
When someone clicks Sign Up on the login page...
...the Sign Up form is shown.
Completed applications are sent to an account request queue (Administration > Account Request Queue), where they can be reviewed and new accounts provisioned.