For admins only.
If your provider has granted permission, admins can customize the home page of My Meeting Hub, adding up to six additional buttons to the page. You can add buttons that point to other web pages, YouTube videos, publicly available documents, or even documents that your company hosts on its servers. If the content is accessible by a web address, you can link to it.
Each link opens a separate page, leaving My Meeting Hub open on its original page.
To add a custom button:
- On the Administration menu, select Site Management > Manage this Site (or Search for a site to choose from all your assigned sites).
- At the top of the Edit a Site page, click Edit Site Branding.
- Click the Links tab and scroll to My Meeting Hub Links.
- Click [+] Add new record.
- Enter the link text (button label), enter the full URL of the page, document, or video to open when the button is clicked, and then click Insert.
- View example »
- When finished, click Save My Meeting Hub Links.
To edit a button's link text or URL, click Edit. To remove a button, click Del.