Note: If your company purchased GlobalMeet Collaboration, only Provider Admins and Global Admins can add audio-only conferences.
When you add a new audio conference for an existing client, you must select the appropriate Web Conference Type to ensure that the audio conference options are set correctly. If an audio conference is set to Audio Only, you can change its web conference-type later. You cannot change the web conference type for any other conference.
To add a new audio conference:
- Search for a client.
- In the search results, find the client and under Actions, click the Edit button.
- View example »
- On the Edit a Client page, click [+] View Audio Accounts and then select Add New GlobalMeet Audio Account or Add New GlobalMeet Audio NA Account.
Note: Available account types depend on your company settings.
- On the Add Audio Conference Account page, select a web conference type and sub-type. For an audio-only conference, select Audio Only.
- Optional. For Enhanced Authentication, select Enable.
- Enter the conference account title, client name, and billing reference number, if you needed.
- For Passcode Options, select:
- Host and Guest Passcodes Vary by One Number to automatically generate passcodes that are identical except for an extra digit at the end of the host passcode.
- Random Host and Guest Passcodes to automatically generate random passcodes for the host and guests.
- Custom Passcodes for Host and Guest to enter your own host and guest passcodes.
- Single Passcode for Hosts and Guests to enter one passcode for both the host and guests and a Security Code to identify the host when they join the conference.
Note: Enhanced Authentication automatically selects Random Host and Guest Passcodes. Custom passcodes, the single passcode, and the security code must be 4 to 15 digits in length.
- Under Advanced Options, click [+] Conference Options and configure the audio settings.
- Click Save. The Admin Portal creates the account.
When finished, a success page displays key details about the client. Click Send Confirmation Email for All Conferences to send a welcome email to the client with the new conference details.