If your company purchased GlobalMeet Collaboration, only Provider Admins and Global Admins can add audio-only clients. By default, new clients for these companies are provisioned with a meeting room and associated audio conference.
Note: Make sure you have the client's email address. This will be their login ID for the Admin Portal.
To add a new account:
- On the Administration menu, hover over Administration, then Client Management, and then click Add a Client.
- In the Profile section, assign the account to a site; the site sets the Admin Portal URL for the account. Depending on your admin level, the fields are already filled in or you can search for the correct company and/or site.
- In the User Type field, leave the user type as Hub Moderator (a meeting host), or select an admin level for the account.
- Enter the account holder’s email address and other contact details.
- Click Address and enter the account holder’s physical address (street, city, etc.).
- Optional. Click Billing Information and define default billing and/or reporting codes to include in all meeting reports for the account.
- Click Products to provision the meeting service, and then select Select this client's products to be provisioned.
- For audio account type:
- If your company has licensed GlobalMeet Web HD Audio for meetings, select GlobalMeet Audio
- Otherwise, select GlobalMeet Audio NA
- For the web conference type, select Audio Only.
- Click Save. The Admin Portal creates the account, provisions the services, and sends a welcome email.
When finished, a success page displays with key details about the new account. Next to audio, click View Details to review and confirm that settings are correct.