If your company purchased GlobalMeet Collaboration, only Provider Admins and Global Admins can add audio-only clients. By default, new clients for these companies are provisioned with a meeting room and associated audio conference.
The site you assign a client controls the Admin Portal URL they use and their default audio conference settings.
Note: Make sure you have the client's email address. This is their login ID for the Admin Portal.
To add a new audio-only client:
- On the Administration menu, select Client Management > Add a Client.
- On the Add a Client page, under Profile, assign the client to a site. The site sets the Admin Portal URL for the account.
If you are a Hub Group Admin or CCA, you must select a site. CCAs must also select a company.
Note: If you are a Hub Admin, both company and site are already selected.
- Leave Hub Moderator (a meeting host) as the user type, or select an admin level for the client.
- Enter the client’s email address and other contact details.
- Click [+] Address and enter the client’s physical address.
- Optional. Click [+] Billing Information and define default billing, reporting codes, or both to include in all meeting reports for the client.
- Click [+] Products to provision the meeting service, and then select Select this client's products to be provisioned.
- For audio account type:
- If your company has licensed GlobalMeet Web HD Audio for meetings, select GlobalMeet Audio.
- Otherwise, select GlobalMeet Audio NA.
- For the web conference type, select Audio Only.
- Click Save. The Admin Portal creates the client, provisions the services, and sends a welcome email.
When finished, a success page displays key details about the new client. Under Audio Conferences, click View Details to confirm that the settings are correct.