For admins only.
Depending on your company, the client's audio conference account includes an always-available personal web and video meeting room, with a personalized URL. Their meeting room uses the same email address and password to sign in, and has the same access numbers as their audio conference. To activate this feature, all you have to do is add the meeting room for the client.
To add a meeting room:
- Search for a client.
- In the search results, find the client and under Actions, click the Edit button.
- On the Edit a Client page, click [+] View Web Meeting Rooms and then click Add New GlobalMeet Web Room.
- On the Create an Always Available Meeting Room page under Meeting Information, enter a meeting room title and name, select an attendee join option, and enter a billing reference number if needed. The meeting title displays in meeting invitations, and the meeting room name is the URL address for the new meeting room.
- Optional. Click Change Audio Options to change the associated audio conference. On the Change Audio Options page, select a conference and then click Save.
- Click [+] Advanced Options and then select GlobalMeet 5.0.
- Click Save. The Admin Portal creates the account.
When finished, a success page displays key details about the client. Click Send Confirmation Email for All Conferences to send a welcome email with the new meeting details to the client.