For admins only.
By default, all guests can join the host's meeting before the host joins. For added security, you can change the attendee options to allow guests to join only after the host, or allow the host to select guests to admit.
To change the attendee join options:
- Search for a client.
- In the search results, find the client and under Actions, click the Edit button.
- On the Edit a Client page, click [+] View Web Meeting Rooms. Find the meeting room you want to make changes to and click the Edit button.
- On the Edit an Always Available Meeting Room page, select one of the following:
- Allow Attendee to enter before Client to allow a guest to join the meeting before the host
- Attendee can enter only after Client to allow a guest to join the meeting after the host joins
- Client must admit Attendee to place guests in the waiting room until the host admits them
- Click Save.