You can change your meeting passcodes at any time using your Admin Portal. If you use custom passcodes, avoid using repetitive or easy-to-guess numbers that can be easily compromised. Remember to always keep your host passcode secure.
To change your passcodes:
- Under My Meeting Accounts, click Manage my audio accounts.
- Click the View/Modify button next to the audio conference to update.
- Under Conference Info and Passcodes, click the Edit Passcodes checkbox.
- Choose an available passcode format. Select:
- Host and Guest Passcodes Vary by One Number to use identical passcodes with the exception of one additional digit in the host passcode.
- Random Host and Guest Passcodes to use completely unique passcodes for both passcodes or guests only.
- Custom Passcodes for Host and Guest to create your own passcodes for hosts and guests.
- Single Passcode for Host and Guest to use the same passcodes for hosts and guests. Hosts enter an additional security code when entering a meeting.
- Click Save to regenerate your audio passcodes.