If offered by your company, you can order a CD of the audio recording of your meeting. This lets you get a permanent archive of the meeting recording.
Note: Be sure to order the CD before the recording expires.
There is a fee associated with each CD ordered.
To order a CD of a recorded meeting:
- On the Home page, in the My Latest Recordings section, click Find a Recording or select Search > Search for a Recording.
- Under Recorded Conference, click the meeting title.
- On the left side of the Recorded Meeting Details page, under Order, click Order a CD.
The Order a CD page lists the recording IDs of audio files associated with the selected meeting. Depending on how the meeting was recorded, a meeting can have multiple files associated with it. By default, all the audio files are included on the CD. Clear the check boxes for audio tracks you do not want to be included.
- Next to File Format, select CD Audio and select the number of copies you would like.
Note: You can choose up to five copies. If you would like more than five copies, contact your sales representative.
- In the Delivery Information section, select a delivery method.
- Enter your name, email address, and phone number (and extension). We'll use the email address to contact you if there are any questions about your request.
- Provide your shipping address.
- Click Order.
- Click OK to complete the order and receive a confirmation email.