If offered by your company, you can order a CD of the audio recording of your meeting. This lets you get a permanent archive of the meeting recording. Be sure to order the CD before the recording expires.
There is a fee associated with each CD ordered.
To order a CD of a recorded meeting:
- In the Admin Portal, locate the meeting recording and open the Recording Details page. See Access meeting recordings.
- Verify that you selected the correct recording.
- From the Order section of the left menu, click Order a CD.
The Order a CD page lists the recording IDs of audio files associated with the selected meeting. Depending on how the meeting was recorded, a meeting can have multiple files associated with it.
- By default, all of the audio files will be included on the CD. You can de-select certain audio tracks if you do not want them included.
- In the File Format list, select the format for the audio files: CD Audio, wma, mp3, wav, and Real Audio.
- Select the number of CDs you would like. You can choose up to five copies. If you would like more than five copies, contact your sales representative.
- Select how you would like the CDs shipped.
- Enter your name, email address, and office phone (and extension). We'll use the email address to contact you if there are questions about your request.
- Provide your shipping address.
- Click Order.
A message informs you there is a fee associated with ordering a CD of the recording.
- Click OK to complete the order and return to the Recording Details page of that recording.