If offered by your company, you can order a transcript of your audio conference or the audio portion of a web meeting. Transcripts can be sent to you as an email attachment or printed copy via U.S. Mail or FedEx.
There is a fee associated with each transcript ordered.
To order a conference transcript:
- In the Admin Portal, locate the meeting recording and open the Recording Details page. See Access legacy meeting recordings via the Admin Portal.
- Verify that you selected the correct recording.
- From the Order section of the left menu, click Order a Transcript.
The Order a Transcript page lists the recording IDs of audio files associated with the selected meeting. Depending on how the meeting was recorded, a meeting can have multiple files associated with it.
- By default, all of the audio files will be transcribed. De-select certain audio tracks if you do not want them included.
- If you would like the transcript sent to you as an email attachment, choose the word processing file format you prefer: Microsoft Word or Lotus Pro.
- Select the how many copies you would like to receive (printed).
- Select how you would like the transcript shipped.
- Enter your name, email address, and office phone (and extension). We'll use the email address to contact you if there are questions about your request.
- Provide your shipping address.
- Click Order.
A message informs you there is a fee associated with ordering a transcript of the recording.
- Click OK to complete the order and return to the Recording Details page of that recording.