If offered by your company, you can order a transcript of your audio conference or the audio portion of a web meeting. Transcripts are sent to you as email attachments or printed copy by U.S. mail or FedEx.
There is a fee associated with each transcript ordered.
To order a conference transcript:
- On the Home page, in the My Latest Recordings section, click Find a Recording or select Search > Search for a Recording.
- Under Recorded Conference, click the meeting title.
- On the left side of the Recorded Meeting Details page, under Order, click Order a Transcript.
The Order a Transcript page lists the recording IDs of audio files associated with the selected meeting. Depending on how the meeting was recorded, a meeting can have multiple files associated with it. By default, all the audio files are transcribed. Clear the check box for any audio track you do not want to be included.
- Next to File Format, select the word processing file format you prefer: Microsoft Word or Lotus Word Pro.
- In the Delivery Information section, enter your name, email address, and office phone (and extension). We'll use the email address to contact you if there are any questions about your request.
- Click Order.
A message informs you there is a fee associated with ordering a transcript of the recording.
- Click OK to complete the order and return to the Recording Details page of that recording. A confirmation email is sent.