For admins only.
All users can view their own completed meetings. Administrators can include meetings for all clients in their assigned sites. You can search for all web and audio meetings conducted within the past 90 days, during a 31-day period.
Note: Reports are available 24 hours after the meeting has ended.
View the Completed Meetings report
To view the Completed Meetings report:
- On the Reports menu, click Completed Meetings.
- On the Client Report page, click the Calendar buttons to select a date range.
- Select a site from the list of sites assigned to you.
If you are a CCA, next to Search By, select Site (hub) or Company and then select a site or select a company.
Note: If you are a Hub Admin, your assigned site is already selected.
- Click Generate Report.
- On the Report Status Page, your report is the first result with an In Progress status. Click Refresh to change the status to Completed.
- Under Results, click the View Report button. The Admin Portal opens the report in a new browser window.
At the top of the client report, next to View, you can select a different view.
Summary by Meeting view
The following is an example of a completed meeting report with Summary by Meeting view selected.
Summary by Host view
The following is an example of a completed meeting report with Summary by Host view selected.
Summary by Guest view
The following is an example of a completed meeting report with Summary by Guest view selected.