Enhanced authentication is an additional level of security that helps prevent fraudulent use of audio accounts in high-risk locations like Brazil, China, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippines, and Taiwan.
If you need local and/or ITFS access numbers in any of these countries, you must use Enhanced Authentication.
Note: When you add EA, new host and guest passcodes are generated for your audio account. Make a note of these new passcodes and be sure to update any upcoming meeting invitations.
To enable EA for your audio account:
- Sign in to the Admin Portal.
- Under My Meeting Accounts, click Manage my audio accounts.
- Click the view/modify button next to the audio conference to update.
- On the Edit Conference Account page, next to Enhanced Authentication, click the Enable checkbox.
- When prompted if you are sure about adding EA, click OK.
- Click Save to enable EA on your account.