Depending on your company, your audio conference account includes an always-available personal web and video meeting room, with a personalized URL. Your web meeting room uses the same email address and password to sign in, and has the same access numbers as your audio conference. To activate this feature, all you have to do is add the web meeting room to your account.
You can do this in the Admin Portal.
To add a web meeting room to your account:
- Sign in to the Admin Portal using your email address (or client ID) and password.
- On the home page, under My Meeting Accounts, click Manage my web meeting rooms. You'll see that you don't have any meeting rooms. Click Create New.
- On the Add Meeting Room window, add the following information.
- Meeting Title - the name to be displayed on meeting invitations and the meeting room
- Meeting Room Name - the URL address for the new meeting room
- If you have more than one audio account, select the audio conference to associate with your meeting room.
- Click [+] Advanced Options and make sure that GlobalMeet 5.0 is selected as the meeting type.
- Click Save.
The new meeting room is created. Check your email for a confirmation message with your account information.