Entry and exit tones play an audible alert when someone joins or leaves your audio conference. There are three options:
- Silent - no tone is played. Use this to avoid interruptions, especially if you host audio conferences with a large number of participants.
- Play Tone - plays a chime when someone enters or leaves.
- Announce Name - prompts each guest to say their name when joining. GlobalMeet records the name and plays it when the person enters the room.
You can select different options for entry and exit.
To change entry and exit tones:
- Access Meeting Settings.
- Click the Audio Settings tab. If you have more than one audio conference, click Conference Title and select the one you want to update.
- Next to When a Guest Joins and When a Guest Leaves, select how you want arrivals and departures to be announced: play a tone, announce name, or silent.
- Click Save Changes.