When hosting a conference in the Audio Controls, you can have the conference dial out to someone or invite guests via email.
To invite a guest by phone:
- On the meeting toolbar, point to the Invite button and then click Invite by Phone.
- Enter the guest’s name, email address, and phone number.
- Click Connect Guest.
The conference dials the phone number. When the guest answers, they are added to the Participants list with the name you entered.
To invite additional guests by email:
- On the meeting toolbar, point to the Invite button and then click Invite by Email.
- Enter the email address of the person to invite. To invite several people, enter their email addresses, separated by commas.
- Click Send Invite. A message will display alerting you that the message was sent successfully.
- Click OK to close the message.
A meeting invitation is sent to your guests with your conference details.