You can access your audio recordings in the Admin Portal. You can download, request replay CDs and transcriptions, and share recordings from your account.
Recordings can take up to 24 hours to process and be available for download. Can't find your recording?
Contact Support for assistance.
To view and manage your meeting recordings:
- Sign in to the Admin Portal.
Use your email address or client ID and password.
- At the left of the Home page, the box labeled My Latest Recordings contains links to the most recent recordings. If the recording you want is not listed, click Find a recording to search your recordings, and then select a recording.
- Click a meeting to open the Recorded Meeting Details page.
The Recorded Meeting Details section lists information about the recording, including when it was recorded, the duration, the name and email of the host of the audio conference, and how many times it has been listened to.
- Click Invite to Recorded Meeting to share the recording. Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite, and then click Save.
- On the left side of the page, you can:
- Download an MP3 of the recording to your computer.
- Order a CD or transcript of the recording.
- Extend how long the recording is available via the Admin Portal.
- When finished, select another recording or exit.