Shortly after the audio conference is over, GlobalMeet sends a replay confirmation email to the host. This message contains an access number and passcode for retrieving and listening to the recording. Recordings are generally available on the replay systrem within 2 hours.
To listen to a recording:
- Using a phone, dial the access number in the replay confirmation email.
When prompted, enter the passcode and then press #.
- While listening to the recording, use the following numbers on the keypad to control the playback.
- Press 8 – to pause or resume the replay
- Press 7 – to back up 30 seconds
- Press 9 – to advance 30 seconds
- Press 5 – to return to the beginning of the recording
- When finished listening, you can hang up.