This article contains information for:
- GlobalMeet mobile meetings app for Android and iOS
- Release 5.18
- Release date: October 3, 2018
For previous mobile releases, browse the mobile archive. For non-mobile releases, browse all release notes.
Announcing Support for Video Conferencing Systems
GlobalMeet Video Room Connector (VRC) is an optional paid feature that lets guests participate in a GlobalMeet meeting from their video conferencing room systems. Learn more about GlobalMeet VRC »
- On the mobile apps, video room guests have their own row in the Guests list; the name is taken from the video system settings.
- Host and presenters can mute or dismiss a VRC guest; you cannot promote a VRC guest to Presenter role. There is no View Profile option for VRC guests.
New Features and Enhancements
This release includes no improvements to the GlobalMeet mobile apps.
This release addresses issues seen with the GlobalMeet mobile apps.
- When attempting a password reset, you received the password reset email twice.
- iOS. Permission and Connect Audio screens required translation update for the German language.
- Android. Screen Share. Failure to receive the initial screen share stream upon joining a call did not automatically re-attempt a retry.
- Android. When the session expired, a loop occurred and you were unable to enter your login credentials.