This article contains information for:
- GlobalMeet mobile meetings app for Android and iOS
- Release 5.20
- Release date: November 8, 2018
For previous mobile releases, browse the mobile archive. For non-mobile releases, browse all release notes.
New Features and Enhancements
This release includes improvements to the GlobalMeet mobile apps.
- Changed the email address for contacting Japanese support.
- Participant panel. Updated the sorting to show promoted guests at the top of the list.
- iOS. As of release 5.19, iPhone 5c devices are no longer supported. iPhone 5s and newer are supported.
This release addresses issues seen with the GlobalMeet mobile apps.
- Spinner for participants not displaying.
- Mute/unmute and speaker button not displaying the correct state.
- Android. Screen share. Expired access token causes spinner or black screen when attempting to join screen share.