This article contains information for:
- GlobalMeet mobile meetings app for Android and iOS
- Release 5.31
- Release date: April 16, 2019
For previous mobile releases, browse the mobile archive. For non-mobile releases, browse all release notes.
New Features and Enhancements
This release includes improvements to the GlobalMeet mobile apps.
- Android. The More button (...) now provides additional host options for managing the meeting. Hosts can now take control of their meeting directly from their smartphone with the options to start/stop the recording, lock/unlock the meeting room, and mute/unmute all guests.
- Android. Join a meeting. If Search finds any recently joined meetings with the name or URL you entered, it lists them first in the results. This makes it even easier to find and join meetings. Basic users must enter the full meeting room URL to initiate a search.
This release addresses issues seen with the GlobalMeet mobile apps.
- Android. File presentation. During someone's file presentation, the top navigation (Participants, Active Talker/Share, and Chat) disappears.
- Android. Audio. Muting your audio caused the app to crash.
- Android. Join a meeting. Attempting to join a meeting from your search results or by entering a URL caused the app to crash.
- iOS. Audio:
- Participants were able to mute and unmute their audio during Music on Hold.
- Incoming calls were disconnecting the current VoIP audio connection instead of pausing the VoIP audio.