This article contains information for:
- GlobalMeet mobile meetings app for Android and iOS
- Release 5.24
- Release date: January 22, 2019
For previous mobile releases, browse the mobile archive. For non-mobile releases, browse all release notes.
New Features and Enhancements
This release does not include improvements to the GlobalMeet mobile apps.
This release addresses issues seen with the GlobalMeet Android mobile app.
- iOS. Audio is lost (microphone level registers, but no sound is heard by other participants) when a participant using a cellular connection enables the device's Wi-Fi connection.
- Join a meeting. The app crashes when a registered user attempts to join a meeting.
- Screen share. The participant sees the notification the screen is being shared but does not see the shared screen.
- Call my phone. The app crashes when adding a new number when connecting to audio by dial out.
- Locked meeting. Mobile participants in an already locked meeting cannot connect audio via dial-out or VoIP or change their audio connections.