We will retire iMeet on Friday, March 29, 2019
As of March 29th, iMeet will no longer be available.
In February, all iMeet customers will receive a new GlobalMeet account. We are sure you will enjoy your GlobalMeet account as much as, or more, than the iMeet account you are using today. You’ll be able to enjoy everything that the new GlobalMeet has to offer, including:
- Modern technology for superior audio, video and screen share
- A simple and intuitive user interface
- One-click meeting access from any device
- Instructor-led training available to all users
- World-class customer care - 24/7 in-meeting access
- And much more!
Watch your email for your new GlobalMeet credentials. In the meantime, click below for more information and to learn about GlobalMeet.
Here are some resources to help you get ready:
Save your iMeet files
Any files or recordings that are currently saved within your iMeet account will be purged when your account is deactivated. If you have files and/or recordings that you need to preserve, please retrieve them before Friday, March 29th.
For instructions, see How do I download files and recordings from iMeet?