You can set your one-click access number at any time. The one-click number is formatted as a link in meeting invitations which guests can click to connect to the meeting automatically from their mobile devices. It dials the access number, bypasses the voice prompts, and enters the passcode to join the meeting.
To set your one-click number:
- Access your MEETING SETTINGS.
- Open the AUDIO SETTINGS tab.
If you have more than one audio conference, under CONFERENCE TITLE, select the audio conference you want to manage.
- Next to ACCESS NUMBERS, click VIEW AND MANAGE.
The current one-click access number is displayed first.
- Edit your access numbers:
- Point to a row and use the arrows to move an access number up or down in the list.
- Click the double arrows to move a number to the top or bottom of the list.
- Move a number to the top to define it as the one-click number.
- Clear the check box next to a number if you do not want to include the number in invitations.
- Click SAVE to set the new one-click access number. Click OK to close the confirmation alert.