The Administrative Portal is a private, secure website that serves as a central location for scheduling, managing and reporting all of your meeting activity. Logging in to your company’s site gives you access to a selection of tools that allow you to manage all of your audio and web meetings.
To log in to your Administrative Portal:
- Go to your Administrative Portal (please see your welcome email or contact your company’s conferencing administrator for your Administrative Portal URL).
- Enter your client ID and password (click the “Remember Me” checkbox if you want the site sign-in page to remember your client ID the next time you access the site).
- Click the Login button.
Once logged into your Administrative Portal, you can:
- Create and customize a GlobalMeet® Web meeting, which is a meeting space where you can conduct all of your meetings without scheduling in advance.
- Send HTML invitations to invite attendees to a GlobalMeet Web or GlobalMeet Audio meeting.
- Access GlobalMeet Web and start a meeting.
- View and download usage reporting of completed meetings.
- Access and download recordings of your meetings.
- Modify your profile and adjust account settings.
- Change your meeting passcodes.