If you would like a CD containing the audio recording of your meeting, you can order one from the Recording Details page. There is a fee associated with each CD ordered.
If you are not going to order additional time for a recording to be available on your Administrative Portal, and you would like to have a permanent archive of the recording, you can order a CD of the recording. Be sure to order the CD before the recording expires.
To order a CD of a recorded meeting, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Recordings page by selecting Find a Recording from the My Latest Recordings on the Home Page, or by selecting Search for a Recording on the Search menu.
- Find the recording for which you would like to order a CD and click its name in the Recorded Conferences column to open the Recording Details page.
- Verify that you have selected the correct recording.
- From the Order section of the left menu, click Order a CD and the Order a CD page will open.
- The Audio Playback Files field lists the recording IDs of audio files associated with the selected meeting. Depending on how the meeting was recorded, a meeting can have multiple files associated with it. By default, all of the audio files will be included on the CD. You can de-select certain audio tracks if you do not want them included.
- From the File Format drop-down list, select the format for the audio files. The options are: CD Audio, wma, mp3, wav, and Real Audio.
- From the Number of Copies drop-down list, select the number of CDs you would like. You can choose up to five copies. If you would like more than five copies, contact your sales representative.
- From the Delivery Method drop-down list, select the method by which you want the CDs shipped:
- Ground Delivery: Processing is completed within 3 business days.
- Next Morning: Next business day by 10:30 a.m. in most locations after processing is complete. Processing is completed on the same business day until 2:30 p.m. U.S. Mountain Time (UTC 20:30). After this time, processing is completed by the morning of the next business day.
- Next Afternoon: Next business day by 3 p.m. in most locations after processing is complete. Processing is completed on the same business day until 2:30 p.m. U.S. Mountain Time (UTC 20:30). After this time, processing is completed by the morning of the next business day.
- Enter your Name, Email address, and Office Phone (and Extension) in the fields provided. The Email address you provide will be used to contact you if there are questions about your request.
- Provide your shipping address information in the remaining delivery information fields. The CD(s) will be shipped to this address.
- Click Order. A pop-up window appears to inform you there is a fee associated with ordering a CD of the recording.
- Click OK to complete the order and return to the Recording Details page of that recording.