You can change your meeting passcodes at any time. If you use custom passcodes, refrain from using repetitive or easy-to-guess numbers that can be compromised. We recommend choosing different random passcodes for both host and guests. Always keep your host passcode secure.
To change your meeting passcodes from your Admin Portal, simply follow these steps:
- Go to your Admin Portal.
- Enter your client ID and password. Click Log in.
- Under My Meeting Accounts, select Manage my audio accounts.
- Click on the View/Modify icon of the meeting you would like to change.
- Click the checkbox next to Edit Passcodes under Passcode Information.
- Select the desired passcode type. If you would like to learn more about the passcode type options, click the question mark (?) next to the Passcode Option drop-down list.
- Click Save.
After saving, you will receive an email containing the new passcodes for your meeting. If you use the GlobalMeet® toolbar, after changing your passcodes you must refresh your account information in the toolbar.