If you receive the message “Username and/or password is not valid” when trying to log in to your Admin Portal, follow these steps:
- On the Login page for your Admin Portal, click on the I forgot my ID or Password link.
- On the Reset Password page, enter your email address and click Send Email.
You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. For security reasons, this link will expire after two hours. To complete the password reset process:
- Open the email and click the Reset Password button.
- Enter and confirm the new password you would like to use. (Your password must be at least eight characters and contain at least one letter and one number).
- Click Reset Password.
- Return to your Admin Portal. Enter your email address and new password and click the Login button.
Note: If you use the GlobalMeet® toolbar and/or GlobalMeet for Desktop, after changing your password you must update your account information in the toolbar and/or desktop app.