If you would like a typed transcript of your audio conference (or the audio portion of a web and audio conference), you can order one from the Recording Details page. Transcripts can be sent to you as an email attachment (in either Microsoft Word or Lotus Word Pro formats), or can physically be sent using U.S. Mail or FedEx. There is a fee associated with each transcript ordered.
Follow these steps to order a conference transcript:
- Navigate to the Recordings page by selecting Find a Recording from My Latest Recordings on the Home Page, or by selecting Search for a Recording on the Search menu.
- Find the recording for which you would like to order a transcript and click its name in the Recorded Conferences column to open the Recording Details page.
- Verify that you have selected the correct recording.
- From the Order section of the left menu, click Order a Transcript and the Order a Transcript page will open.
- The Audio Playback Files field lists the recording IDs of audio files associated with the selected conference. Depending on how the conference was recorded, a conference can have multiple files associated with it. By default, all of the audio files will be included in the transcript. You can de-select certain audio tracks if you do not want them included.
- If you would like the transcript sent to you as an email attachment, choose the File Format you would like to work with, either Microsoft Word or Lotus WordPro.
- From the Number of Copies field, select how many copies of the transcript you would like to receive.
- From the Delivery Method field, select how you would like to have the transcript sent to you.
- Enter your Name, Email address and Office Phone (and extension) in the fields provided.
- Click Save. A pop-up window appears to inform you there is a fee associated with ordering a transcript of the recording.
- Click the OK button complete the order and return to the Recording Details page of that recording.