When you join a GlobalMeet® Audio meeting as a guest, you have several options.
To join the meeting using Audio Controls:
- Open the meeting invitation from the host and click Connect Me.
- The Audio Controls will open in your browser and display the Connect Audio dialog. Enter your name and email address, and click Join Meeting.
- Click Call My Phone and enter your phone number, or click Call My Computer and select the microphone on your computer that you wish to use for your connection.
- Click Connect.
Note: Whether or not you see Call My Computer in the Connect Audio dialog depends on the meeting host’s company settings.
To join the meeting from a mobile phone:
- Open the meeting invitation from the host, tap the link listed next to iPhone and BlackBerry.
- Tap Call.
To join the meeting by phone when you don’t have computer access:
- Dial the access number provided in the meeting invitation from the host.
- Enter the guest passcode followed by the # sign.