If you would like to turn off Enhanced Authentication for your GlobalMeet® Audio account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Administrative Portal using your client ID and password.
- Under “My Meeting Accounts,” select Manage my audio accounts.
- Click on the “View/Modify” icon of the meeting for which you would like to remove Enhanced Authentication.
- On the “Edit Conference Account” page, uncheck the checkbox for Enable next to Enhanced Authentication.
- Click OK when prompted if you are sure you would like to remove Enhanced Authentication.
- Click Save.
Note: If you would like to change the passcode type for your account, you may select the checkbox next to Edit Passcodes and choose a new passcode type. If you would like to turn off any of the security features required for Enhanced Authentication, you may uncheck the checkbox for desired features listed under “Conference Options” in the “Advanced Options” section. If these features are not turned off, they will remain active for your account even if Enhanced Authentication is removed.