As a GlobalMeet® account holder hosting or participating in a meeting from a mobile app, you can transfer the meeting to your computer. To transfer your meeting you must:
- Have GlobalMeet for Desktop (version 1.4 or higher) running before you start the meeting. (You do not have to join the meeting from the app.)
- Have GlobalMeet installed and running on your mobile device(s). Meeting transfer is supported on GlobalMeet for Android (version 1.2 or higher), iPhone (version 1.5 or higher), and iPad (version 2.0 or higher).
- Your name must be entered exactly the same across all devices.
- Mobile notifications must be turned on for mobile devices.
To transfer your meeting from a mobile device to your computer, follow these steps:
- Make sure GlobalMeet for Desktop is running on your computer.
- While in the meeting on your GlobalMeet mobile app, tap your name in the participant list, and select Transfer Meeting.
- Confirm that you would like to transfer to another device. The meeting sends a message to GlobalMeet for Desktop and any other installed mobile apps that you would like to transfer the meeting.
- Click the alert on your computer to continue the meeting in a browser.
Note: This transfers the meeting; it's not an audio transfer. When the meeting starts on your computer, you will use the Connect Audio process to re-join the meeting.