You'll need your client id and password in order to:
- Log in to the GlobalMeet desktop app, GlobalMeet toolbar or GlobalMeet mobile apps.
- Start or join a meeting from a web browser.
- Log in to your Administrative Portal.
Find your client id and password in one of the following ways:
- When your GlobalMeet account was created, you received an email from conference.center or DONOTREPLY that includes your client id and instructions to set your password.
- If you can't find this email, log in with your email address and follow the "Forgot Password" prompts. If you receive an error that you have multiple accounts with the same email address, Contact Us.
- Users who are currently logged in to any GlobalMeet app can view their client id and password in Meeting Settings. To learn how to access meeting settings click here.