When guests ask a question during a meeting, both the host and presenters can answer the questions. To answer a question:
- Click the Q&A button in the GlobalMeet® Web meeting console to open the Question & Answers window.
- Click the arrow next to the question you would like to answer.
- In the space provided enter your answer.
- Click Answer Privately to send the answer only to the guest who asked the question or Answer Publicly to send the question and your answer to everyone in the meeting.
- Click the Download button to open or save a log of your questions.
After answering a question, it will be displayed under Answered Questions and the Question & Answers window will open on your guest’s screens to display your answer.
Note: After you end your meeting, a log of the questions asked and your answers will be saved as a CSV file in your file library.