By creating a Favorites list in your GlobalMeet desktop app, it is easier to join the meeting rooms you visit frequently. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your GlobalMeet for Desktop app. (Don’t have it? Download it here.)
- Click Join a Meeting. The desktop app searches by host name of other users in your organization. Search by either the first or last name (but not both together). Ex: If you want to join John Doe’s meeting, type Doe into the search bar and click the magnifying glass.
- Scroll through the results to John Doe’s name. Click the star to the right of the meeting name to add it as a Favorite.
Note: You can only favorite web meetings in the Desktop application. If you see a phone icon next to the meeting, it is an audio-only meeting and there will not be a star available to favorite it.
The next time you’re ready to join John Doe’s meeting:
- Open your GlobalMeet for Desktop app.
- Click Join a Meeting.
- Select John Doe’s meeting from your list of Favorites.