If you are trying to enter a meeting from the GlobalMeet® Join page and have forgotten your password, you can reset it from the Join page by following these steps:
- Click on the Forgot Password link located below the "Enter with your email and password" option.
- On the Reset Password page, enter your email address and click Send Email.
You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. For security reasons, this link will expire after two hours. To complete the password reset process:
- Open the email and click Reset Password.
- Enter and confirm the new password you would like to use. (Your password must be at least eight characters and contain at least one letter and one number.)
- Click Reset Password.
- Return to the Join page for the meeting you were trying to enter. Enter your email and new password, and click Join Meeting.
Note: If you use the GlobalMeet toolbar and/or GlobalMeet for Desktop, you must update your account information in the toolbar and/or desktop app after changing your password.