As a GlobalMeet® account holder hosting or participating in a meeting on a computer, you can transfer the meeting to one of the GlobalMeet mobile apps. To transfer your meeting you must:
- Have GlobalMeet for Desktop (version 1.4 or higher) running before you start the meeting. (You do not have to join the meeting from the app.)
- Have GlobalMeet installed and running on your mobile device(s). Meeting transfer is supported on GlobalMeet for Android (version 1.2 or higher), iPhone (version 1.5 or higher), and iPad (version 2.0 or higher).
- Your name must be entered exactly the same across all devices.
- Mobile notifications must be turned on for mobile devices.
To transfer your meeting from your computer to a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Have your mobile device powered on and nearby.
- From within the GlobalMeet Web room, locate your name in the participant list, click the arrow listed next to your name and click Transfer Meeting.
- Confirm that you would like to transfer to another device. The meeting sends a message to all your installed mobile apps that you would like to transfer the meeting.
- Now go to your mobile device, review the message, and click OK to continue the meeting on the device.
Note: This transfers the meeting; it's not an audio transfer. When the meeting starts on your mobile device, you will use the Connect Audio process to re-join the meeting.