To change your audio connection during a GlobalMeet® Web meeting:
- Select the arrow next to your name in the Participant panel.
- Select Change Audio.
- In the Connect Audio dialog, select the audio connection you would like to switch to.
- Click Connect Me.
- The Switch Connection dialog will display alerting you that your audio will be disconnected while the new connection is made. Click OK to proceed or click Cancel to maintain your current audio connection.
Note: As the meeting host, if you have the End Meeting When I Exit option turned on in your Audio Settings when you switch your audio connection, it will also disconnect all your guests from the audio portion of the meeting as your line is disconnected and a new connection is made. You and your guests will remain in your GlobalMeet Web room, but your guests will have to re-establish their audio connection.
To view or modify the End Meeting When I Exit option in your Audio Settings:
- Click the question mark in the upper right corner of your GlobalMeet Web room to open the Help & Support dialog.
- Click Meeting Information, then click the Meeting Settings button.
- Click on the Audio Settings tab, Locate End Meeting When I Exit under the Meeting Options section to see if the option is currently set to On or Off.
- Click on the toggle next to the option to change the setting, then click Save.
- You will get a message that your settings were saved and will affect future meetings, not the meeting currently in progress. Click OK to close the message.
- Click the X in the upper right corner to close the Meeting Settings window.