If you are using a computer, a mobile phone, or a landline for your audio connection and need to switch, you can change your audio connection while in a meeting.
Desktop app or web browser
To change your audio connection using the meeting panel:
- In the meeting panel, click your name.
- Select Change Audio to open the audio connection screen.
- Select Use my computer or Use my phone, and then click Continue.
- Follow instructions and update your audio connection.
While connecting, GlobalMeet displays a message similar to the following. Click Cancel connection to select a different audio connection.
To change your audio connection using the meeting controls:
- In the meeting controls, click the Settings button.
- In the Audio & Webcam tab, complete one of the following actions:
- Select a different microphone or speaker for your VoIP connection.
- Click Change audio and follow the instructions to switch your current audio connection.