Whether you start your own meeting or join another meeting, the next step is connecting to meeting audio. You can use your data or Wi-Fi connection for HD meeting audio, have the meeting call your phone, or dial in to the meeting.
To connect your audio:
- Connect now with VoIP to talk and listen through a connected headset (recommended) or your device's mic and speakers.
- Dial in with my phone to choose a dial-in number. The app calls in to the meeting and enters the passcode. No need to memorize an access number or passcode.
- Call my phone to have the meeting room call you at a phone number you enter. The app remembers phone numbers you enter, so you don't have to enter them again.
Once you have connected your audio, the mic button shows your audio status and type of connection:
- A green mic indicates an active phone connection
- A blue mic indicates an active VoIP audio connection and displays your speaking volume level
- A red mic indicates your line is muted or your audio is not connected