Whether you start your own meeting or join another meeting, the next step is connecting to meeting audio. You can use your data or Wi-Fi connection for HD meeting audio, have the meeting call your phone, or dial in to the meeting.
To connect your audio:
- Connect now with VoIP to talk and listen through a connected headset (recommended) or your device's mic and speakers.
- Call me to have the meeting room call you at the phone number you enter. The app remembers phone numbers previously entered, so you don't have to enter them again.
- Dial in to choose a dial-in number. To change access numbers, tap the primary access number and select a new one from the list. The app provides you with the access number and passcode when you enter the meeting room, just tap Call. No need to memorize an access number or passcode.
Once you have connected your audio, the audio button shows your audio status and type of connection:
- A green mic indicates an active phone connection
- A blue mic indicates an active VoIP audio connection and displays your speaking volume level
- A red mic indicates your line is muted
- A red speaker with a line through it indicates your audio is not connected