If you know the dial-in information for a meeting, you can call in from any phone. Dial-in information is included in meeting invitations and is also available from the GlobalMeet Use my phone screens.
When you dial in to a meeting, your phone number is shown in the list of meeting guests; your name is not displayed. If you join the room via a web browser or the GlobalMeet app and then dial in separately, you have two rows in the list of meeting guests.
To dial in to a meeting:
- On your phone, dial one of the access numbers provided for the meeting.
- When prompted, enter the host or guest passcode and then press the pound or hash key (#).
GlobalMeet signs you in to the audio portion of the meeting. You are not connected to the web portion of the meeting. To use public chat, share your screen or webcam, or view other users' screens or webcams, join the room via a web browser or the GlobalMeet apps.
To view access numbers for a meeting:
- Join the meeting via another person's meeting.
- When prompted to connect audio, select Use my phone and then click Continue.
- Do not enter your phone number; at the bottom of the screen, click Dial-in.
GlobalMeet displays the access numbers and the guest passcode for the meeting. If you are the host of the meeting, the host passcode is included.
Note: Click the ? in the top right corner for audio connection help and tips.
- Dial one of the access numbers and when prompted, enter the passcode and then press the pound or hash key (#).
- After your audio is connected, click Join meeting to close the dial-in screen and enter the room.