Here are several helpful tips for GlobalMeet Audio hosts:
- Encourage your participants to join the audio conference by using the Connect Me button in the invitation. Remind them by typing a message in the body section of the invite/email invitation.
- Hosts should always join the meeting using the START MY MEETING button in the Outlook Toolbar or the GlobalMeet for Desktop App instead of joining via the invite.
- Arrive in your meeting five (5) minutes before start time to greet each participant and to ensure a timely start.
- If you need help during a conference, press *0 for tech support. Encourage a guest to do this as the operator will take the requester out of the meeting while the issue is addressed.
- A phone line rather than VoIP is recommended for connecting your audio as VOIP audio quality fluctuates based on the data connection.