When Music on Hold is enabled, callers who dial in with the participant passcode will be put on hold with music until the host joins the call. If you want to change the music on hold option for your meeting, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Administrative Portal using your client ID and password.
- Under My Meeting Accounts, select Manage my audio accounts.
- Click on the View/Modify icon for the meeting that you would like to change the music on hold options.
- On the Edit Audio Conference Account page, click on the plus (+) sign next to Conference Options under the Advanced Options section.
- Set the Music On Hold option to the desired setting.
- Click Save.
Note: If Enhanced Authentication is selected for your account, the music on hold option cannot be changed. (Callers who dial in with the participant passcode will be put on hold with music until the host joins the call.)