You can create a new, always-available audio account on your Administrative Portal by following the steps below:
- Log in to your Administrative Portal using your client ID and password.
- Under “My Meeting Accounts”, select Manage my audio accounts.
- Select Domestic Numbers or Global Numbers depending on your meeting needs.
- Under the “Conference Info and Passcodes” section, enter the conference account title, any necessary billing reference numbers and select the desired passcode option.
- Under the “Advanced Options” section, click on the plus (+) sign next to Conference Options, then set all the desired options for the conference.
- Click Save.
The new GlobalMeet® Audio account will be created and you will be directed to the My Profile screen. You will receive an email confirmation with the account information.
If you would like more detailed descriptions of passcode and conference options that can be selected, please see the Administrator Guide, which is available under the Help menu on your Administrative Portal.