As the meeting host, you can record your phone-only meetings by using Audio Controls or star controls.
To record your meeting using Audio Controls:
- From the GlobalMeet® toolbar, Select Start My Meeting, Phone Only.
- Enter your phone number and click Connect.
- Click the Record button to start recording your meeting.
- Click the Record button again to stop recording.
To record your meeting using star controls:
- Dial your meeting access number and enter your host passcode.
- Press *22 on your telephone keypad.
- When your meeting has ended, press *93 to disconnect all guests and hang up your line. Your meeting recording will begin archiving automatically.
Note: If you are hosting a GlobalMeet Web meeting, it is best to start your recording from the GlobalMeet Web Desktop app.