You can set your one-click access number from Meeting Settings. The one-click number is formatted as a link in meeting invitations which guests can click to connect to the meeting from their mobile devices. To set your one-click number, follow these steps:
- Open Meeting Settings.
- Click the Audio Settings tab, then click View and Manage listed next to Access Numbers.
- The My Access Numbers screen will open and display the one-click number first.
- Clear the check box if you do not want to include a one-click access number.
- Point to a row and use the arrows to move an access number up or down in the list.
- Point to a row and click the double arrows to move an access number to the top or bottom of the list.
- Click the Save button. Click OK to close the message alerting you that your settings were saved, and then click the X in the upper right corner of the screen to close Meeting Settings.