With Audio Controls, hosts can start a sub-conference at any time during a meeting. To start a sub-conference:
- With your mouse, hover over the name of the guest you would like to include in the sub-conference.
- Click on the gear icon located to the right of the guest name.
- Click Move to Sub-Conference. Repeat these steps for all guests you would like to include in the sub-conference.
Once in a sub-conference, both the host and guests can rejoin the main conference by following these steps:
- Hover over your name in the Sub-Conference section of the Audio Controls window with your mouse.
- Click on the gear icon located to the right of your name.
- Click Move to Conference.
Note: Guests will be able to move only their own line back to the main conference. Hosts can move all guest lines back to the main conference.