To effectively connect your audio in a meeting, follow these tips:
- When connecting to audio using your phone, use Call me to join the meeting.
- If using a phone in a hotel or other location where a live person answers the call before transferring to you, use a mobile phone instead.
- When connecting to audio using a computer, check the speakers and microphone are connected, turned on, and working. For better audio quality, use a headset.
- If using a laptop and it's in a docking station, do not close the lid if you plan to use its microphone. If the lid is closed, the microphone is inactive.
- Check that you have a strong Internet signal and that you are not using too many other resource-intensive programs. Weak signal and inadequate system and network resources can affect audio quality.