Connect in the mobile app
To connect to your Outlook calendar:
- Open the mobile app.
- On the Home or Meetings tabs, tap Connect Calendar.
Tip: In the iOS app, you can also tap your avatar to open the app menu, and then tap Settings > Meetings > Connect your calendar.
- Tap Continue to continue to the Microsoft login page.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account by entering your email address, phone number, or Skype handle, and then tap Next.
- Enter your Microsoft password or enter your organization's account credentials, and then tap Sign in.
- Tap Accept to grant permission for the mobile app to access your Outlook information.
The mobile app scans your Outlook calendar for meetings and shows a summary of your day.
Disconnect in the mobile app
If you no longer want your GlobalMeet apps to display meetings from your Outlook calendar, you can revoke its permission by disconnecting. Disconnecting instantly removes your Outlook calendar.
To disconnect your Outlook calendar (iOS only):
- Tap your avatar to open the app menu.
- Tap Settings > Meetings > Disconnect.