Your welcome email contains the login credentials for your account. You use these credentials to sign in to the desktop and mobile apps, GlobalMeet for Outlook, or into a meeting using your browser.
When prompted to sign in, enter your email address or client ID. Many people use their email address to sign in. If you have multiple accounts or your company uses client IDs, enter your client ID. If you do not know your Client ID, you can find it in your welcome email.
New account? Set your password
Locate your welcome email and click the Create Password link. Then, follow the instructions to set your password.
Forgot your password?
Go to the Reset Password page. Enter your email address and then click Send Email to get a reset link. Check your inbox for the Password Reset email and follow instructions to reset your password.
Note: The link to reset your password will expire after two hours.
Change your credentials
You can change the email address you use to sign in and your password. If you just want to update your email address, use the desktop app. To change your password or your email and password, use Meeting Settings.
To change your email address:
- In the desktop app, click the Settings tab, and then select Account.
- Your account email and client ID are displayed. Your cannot change your client ID.
- Click in the Email field and enter a new email address.
- Move out of the Email field. A message confirms that your changes are saved.
To change your password and email address:
- Access Meeting Settings:
Meeting Settings opens in a new window, with the My Profile tab selected.
- Optional. Click in the Email field and enter a new email address. When you move out of the Email field, a message confirms your changes are saved.
- Next to Password, click Reset and enter your email address.
- Check your inbox for the Password Reset email, and click Reset Password.
Follow the instructions to reset your password.
Remember to enter your new password the next time you use the desktop app, mobile apps, and GlobalMeet for Outlook.
Still need help?
- If you cannot find your welcome email or reset password email, check your junk or spam folder.
- If you do not know the email address or client ID for your account, contact Support for assistance.