As an administrator for your Administrative Portal you can add audio accounts for clients by following the steps below:
- Log in to your Administrative Portal with your client ID and password.
- From the Administration menu, select Client Management > Search for a Client.
- Enter the client’s last name or client ID in the fields provided, click Search.
- After locating the client, click on the Edit icon under the Actions column.
- Click on the plus (+) sign next to View Audio Accounts under the Audio Accounts section.
- Click the Add New link for the desired audio account type.
- Under the Conference Info and Passcodes section, enter the conference account title, any necessary billing reference number and select the desired passcode option.
- Under the Advanced Options section, click on the plus (+) sign next to Conference Options, then set all the desired options for the conference.
- Click Save.
The new audio account will be created and an email confirmation will be sent to the client. You will return to the Edit a Client screen where you can add additional audio accounts or click Cancel if no additional audio accounts are needed.
If you would like more detailed descriptions of passcode options and conference options that can be selected, please see the Administrator Guide which is available under the Help menu on your Administrative Portal.
A special thanks to Amber L. for her contributions to this topic.