You can create folders in your file library to help keep all your files organized and easy to find. To create a folder, follow these steps:
- Click on the File Library button in the GlobalMeet® Web meeting console.
- Click the Add a Folder icon located at the top right of the library.
- Enter the name for the folder, and then click the OK button.
- Once you have created folders, you can click on the gear icon to access additional options including:
- Download the contents of the folder in a Zip file.
- Rename the folder.
- Delete the folder and its contents.