If you want to invite guests to your in-progress GlobalMeet® Web meeting or assist a guest who is having difficultly connecting to the audio, use the Invite Guests feature. From the Home screen, click Invite Guests and choose INVITE BY EMAIL, INVITE BY PHONE or COPY TO CLIPBOARD.
If you select INVITE BY EMAIL:
- Enter the guest’s email address in the GUEST EMAIL box.
- Click Send Email.
Your guest will receive an email with options to join by computer, mobile phone or iPhone.™
If you select INVITE BY PHONE:
- Enter the name.
- Select the country code of your guest’s location from the drop down list.
- Enter the phone number and extension (if applicable).
- Click Phone Guest.
Your guest’s phone will ring and they will hear a prompt that they will join your meeting. Note: Hosts must enable the Invite by Phone feature prior to the meeting. To do so, Contact Us.
If you select COPY TO CLIPBOARD:
- Click COPY TO CLIPBOARD.
- Open an IM with your guest.
- Paste the link to your meeting in the IM window.
Your guest can copy the link into a browser window and be prompted to enter his or her name and email address to join your conference.