To organize your files, you can move them to folders in your file library. To move a file to a folder, follow these steps:
- Click on the File Library button in the GlobalMeet® Web meeting console. The file library will open and display any previously-saved folders and files.
- Click and drag the file you would like to move, and drop it into the desired folder.
To move a file from a folder back to the top level of your file library, follow these steps:
- From your file library, click on the folder where the file you want to move is located.
- Click and drag the file and drop it over the back arrow located at the top of the library next to the folder name.
- Click the back arrow to return to the top level of your file library.