As a host, you can share a video at any time during your GlobalMeet® Web meeting. To share a video, follow the steps below:
- On the meeting toolbar, click the File Library button. The File Library will open and display any previously-saved folders and files.
- Locate the video you would like to share and hover over the file name. If the video can be shared, the cursor will display as a hand.
- Click the file name. The video player will open in the main meeting window.
- When you are ready to share it with your meeting guests, click the Start Sharing button to begin playing the video. You and your guests will see a spinner while your video is buffering.
- When you are finished sharing, click the Stop Sharing button.
You can share the following types of files from the file library:
- Videos – MP4, MOV, FLV, M4V, and F4V
- Adobe Acrobat – PDF
- Microsoft PowerPoint – PPT, PPTX
- Microsoft Word – DOC, DOCX
- Microsoft Excel – XLS, XLSX
- Comma-separated Values– CSV
- Image files – JPG, PNG, GIF
If you need to share another type of file, you can use Screen Share.